Hi!! I’m Natalie, and this is my husband, Nick.
I’m so freakin’ stoked you’re here! I absolutely love what I do and feel so grateful that you’ve taken the time to check out our work.
Some quick fun facts about us:
- I met Nick when I was 15
- I was born and raised in Minnesota, but travel & moving around has been a part of who I am since I turned 18. I’ve traveled and lived in California, Spain, Washington, Morocco—just to name a few. :) The only two continents I’ve never traveled to are South America & Antarctica and I’m planning on making that happen in the next few years!
- Nick is my best friend, co-editor, and trusty second-shooter
- I’m an enneagram type 7 (the enthusiast!)
- I’m just as happy sitting around a bonfire under the stars as I am at a speakeasy in the city
- We are parents to Peaches, our adorable + perfectly obnoxious Dachshund
Our business beginnings…
Several years ago, Nick built out a Chevy Express van for us to live in—originally we decided on van life because we simply wanted to spend more time together and travel more after Nick’s enlistment with the Marine Corps ended. We had no idea that our new lifestyle would be what allowed us to discover our passion for filmmaking and experience a type of freedom we had never experienced before.
I feel so incredibly lucky that this is our life and I’m immensely proud of the business we’ve built. I come from a family of entrepreneurs and business owners, and I love that I’m continuing the family legacy.
I believe that video is one of the most powerful things you can create. Time and memories go by so fast, and I love that I get to document both the big and little moments to help someone remember their best day.